Tuesday, November 6, 2012



Good Morning, Here is the witches shoe that I made for the girls in my Sassey Stampers group. ( sorry the pictures are a little blurry) I filled them with tootsie rolls. They really liked them. :)
Here is my son Elijah as a angry bird for halloween. We went Trick or treating and went to the Harvest Fest at church. We had so much fun playing all the games and him picking a Kit Kat at each one for his prize :) He loves his Kit Kats! Well that is it for today. Have a great day!
                                                    Your Friend, Sarah

2 comments:

  1. The shoes are so awesome!! They make perfect treat holders!! And your Angry Bird is so adorable :) Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! the shoes are adorable and a great treat to give! My son was going to be Angry Bird and totally decided to switch it to a Ninja LOL! He looks adorable and I hope he got lots of candy:) TFS and for stopping by and your sweet comment my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete