Monday, April 22, 2013

Baby Shower Card and Blog Candy Winner!!

Good Morning,
Here is a little monkey card I made for my friend and fellow Sassy Stamper's grand baby. I went to her daughter's baby shower on Saturday and had so much fun! It was a wonderful shower Karen!
 
 
The winner of the
April Showers Bring May Flowers
Hop is :
 
D.
 
Congratulations D.!
 
Please email me your mailing address and I will get your candy out to you. :)
 
 
Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments!
I hope you all enjoyed the hop!
Have a great day!
Your friend, Sarah

5 comments:

  1. What a cute little monkey! I love the details on the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that little monkey is absolutely adorable!! He makes me smile!! What a fun card, Sarah!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little monkey!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!
    I'm sending you an email now.
    D-

    ReplyDelete