Friday, April 11, 2014

Inspirational Thoughts Blog Hop



 
                                   





Welcome, It's spring time and Easter time and what better way to celebrate this season with an Inspirational Thoughts Blog Hop! We hope that our projects will enlighten you and bring you all peace and blessings for a wonderful day!
  You should have come from Sharon's Wonderful Blog, if you just were visiting my blog   and would like to hop with us please start at Connie's Wonderful Blog!  What is a hop without AWESOME BLOG CANDY!  We have an AWESOME sponsor!

                       

 
 
 
 
 
 
All you need to do is comment and let them know what you like about their project and become a follower of their blog. You have until Monday 12:00am to finish the hop. The winner will be announced Wednesday on Connie Can Crop!
 
 
 
Here is my project for the hop. I know for me looking at beautiful flowers gives me peace and joy. I love butterflies and they are a symbol of hope. I choose this saying because, when I look at flowers and butterflies it puts a smile on my face. I hope you enjoy it!

    


                                    
 
Now please go and visit Michele's Awesome Blog and see her awesome project!



      Here is the line up in case you get lost along the way,




13 comments:

  1. I love the butterflies and embossing and sentiment! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous. Really beautiful! Thanks for joining me in this incredible hop!! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. Butterflies and flowers make me smile also! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! the quote is awesome! thanks for sharing! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!!! Love the quote and the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what a gorgeous card. You really outdid yourself. Your scene is beautiful with the butterflies and flowers and your message is so powerful.
    Your card was created with passion you are most certainly one talented gal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I love the embossing around the edges. It was fun hopping with you.

    Sharon
    A Piece Of Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah your card is very pretty. I too like the quote...sometimes we forget to enjoy the little things! The embossing is BEAUTIFUL and I really like the flower sentiment in the middle of the card. I'm already a follower. =)

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thoroughly enjoy your card. I'm smiling now too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I love the pinks you used and sentiment. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the butterflies and all the bling! I just became a new follower. It was fun hopping with you and I look forward to your Easter hop! :)

    ReplyDelete