Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Decorate To Celebrate Challenge



 
 
        *I also made this for Laura Kelly's popcorn box challenge.


I had so much fun making this! I have never made something like this before. I really like how it turned out!

 
To make this I started out with a regular popcorn box. I traced and cut out the black paper to cover the box. I then stamped a spider web all over the black paper and then glued it to the box. Next I stamped the mummy bear and scary tree, colored them, cut them out and attached them to the box. Then I added the rhinestone ribbon around the bottom of the box. I then made a bow out of ribbon with spiders all over it and I put a big spider on it! I also added a little bat to the tree. I put some black netting in the box and added the black roses, twigs and two fun black and white straws.
 
 Here is all the prizes Laura is giving away!
 
 
 
 

22 comments:

  1. I can tell you put a lot of work into this popcorn box. It's cute and scary all at once! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Good luck in all you do!

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE your popcorn box, especially the Mummy Bear. Thank you for sharing.
    Robin
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was pretty clever tfs your creative project TFS from BL group E&H

    ReplyDelete
  4. The box turned out great, you should make more designs and have fun with them. BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a centerpiece!! - BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love it!!!!! Great job Sarah!!!

    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it and is a perfect centerpiece for Halloween!

    Susie (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first comment seems to have disappeared. I love the popcorn box. I never would have thought to start with that for a container. Everything you added looks amazing. Completely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness this is awesome... So inspiring my friend :) - Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, that is an adorable box. You did a fantastic job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, and a little bit spooky too! Fun to be part of this annual event with you.

    Allie
    Chaska Card Company

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an original and fun project. Awesome job on it. BL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute popcorn box. Love the little mummy bear on the front.

    Tammy S.
    Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOve the black theme....you did a superb job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh love this so much, cute and spooky (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so AWESOME! Love the mummy bear :) Spooky cute!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute is that. Thanks for sharing. BL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Sarah! I love this! The black roses are really cool!

    Your DT Buddy,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! this is one awesome treat popcorn box Sarah! I LOVE it.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete