Monday, November 10, 2014

Decorate To Celebrate Challenge




                                            
 
 
 
Welcome to another challenge from Decorate To Celebrate!
For my project, I made a winter treat pillow box!
 
 
 
I cut out the pillow box pattern from  Fleurette Bloom .
I stamped the snowman from Peachy Keen stamps, colored him and hand cut him out. I stamped his hat and scarf separately, colored them, cut them out, used pop up dots and added them to the snowman for dimension. I then punched out snow flakes and added them to the box. I then added blue pearls to the snowflakes and a blue ribbon to the handle.
Hope you enjoyed my project.

12 comments:

  1. Very Cute. I will try to post something later this week. Right now I have a tummy ache. drinking my tea with peppermint, ginger root and cinnamon sticks. It is helping. I love snowmen, you know those cold hearted men, they just warm my heart. I love what you did. Thanks for sharing.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. I LOVE Snowmen!! He is adorable!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. super duper cute TFS your project from BL group E

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Sarah this is too cute and perfect for any holiday treat:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. Just LOVE your snowman!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty project..thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Winter Gift Bag!! Happy BL An'Jenic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, your box is adorable! The snowman is so stinken cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete