Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Decorate To Celebrate Challenge

 
It's that time again! Time for a Decorate To Celebrate Challenge! I am so excited to share me project with you! It is the first project I made with my New Silhouette Portrait! I made a cute little hat box and I think it came out so adorable! If your are new to cutting machines, don't be scared it is trial and error and when you get it right you will be hooked! I know I am!
 
Here is my Hat box,
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Great box! Congrats on your Silhouette machine. I have the Cameo and use is ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little box! You are going to find so many reasons to use your Silhouette. I bought the Cameo a year ago and can't believe how often I use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sarah this is one lovely box!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my silhouette - what will you be storing in the box?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hat box, so pretty! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous box, love the pretty papers you used! I love how you embellished it too! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice project! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  8. great hat box and love the colors bl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable project !! Good luck in the challenge! BL

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is adorable! Love it!
    Lilian

    ReplyDelete