Monday, December 3, 2012


Good Morning, I hope you all had a nice weekend! We went to Kingsford, MI to visit my in-laws on Saturday. It was a nice visit. Coming home was not so fun, the fog was so bad you could not see 2 car lengths in front of you. :(  On Sunday we took our son Elijah to get his picture taken. They turned out so cute! :) I will share it as soon as we get them back. Here is a card I made for a challenge it didn't win but, I thought it turned out cute. Have a great Monday! Your Friend, Sarah

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Sarah!! I love the snowflakes!! And the cartoon made me laugh!!

    To answer your question, I live in southern Indiana :) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a great weekend:) OMG! the fog has been so bad here too not to mention the rain, but again I LOVE the rain:) OMG! we had almost the same idea on how to use that top note huh?? Beautiful card Sarah and Thank you my friend for stopping by today and have a great evening!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete