Sunday, June 19, 2016

#1 Dad Card

   Hello,                                       

First of all I want to say Happy Father's day!
       Today I want to share a cool racecar Father's day card I made using the file, Card #1 Dad Car w/printables CFB from Paper Crafting World.  My son picked out this card for his Grandpa for Father's Day, He said it was cool. I loved the look of this card with all the layers and texture on it. I choose not to use the blue layer in the background, because I liked how the black and white checker background stood out. My son choose to use red behind the black racecar and love how it makes the car stand out. I added wink of Stella around the black behind the car to add some sparkle to the card.





Have a wonderful Father's day!
   
   Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment